Sunday, July 26, 2009

Straightening Hair??

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use to straigten my hair so it wont get dry and dead???



Straightening Hair??

loreal for straight hair



Straightening Hair??

BIOLOGE (straightening series)



Straightening Hair??

Well, if you're doing it on a daily basis, Aussie or like Garnier work well if you use a generous amount (if you have dyed/dry or normal hair). Also, I don't know if guys do this, but if you only wash your hair like every other day or every every other day, it will be a lot healthier. I straighten my hair almost everyday with my chi.



Straightening Hair??

Garnier Fructise.



My hair is the dryest/frizzyest when it comes to blow drying/Straightening. What I do is a shampoo with Garneir Fructise Sleek %26amp; Shine, and use the conditioner. If you want your hair to not dry out only shampoo every other day, and make sure to ALWAYS use conditioner. Also use the Sleek %26amp; Shine Deep Conditioner product twice a week which helps make your hair healthier and stronger.



Try not blowdrying your hair before you straighten it. If you can wash your hair at night and let it dry naturally over night and straigten it in the morning. If you must blow dry, before you blow dry use the Sleek and Shine Anti Frizz Serum when your hair is still wet. Then after blow drying put a dab through your hair before straigtening. This helps with the flyaways and such, and prevents it from drying even more.



I also just recently bought a Chi hair straightner, they are a bit pricy but they are the best straigtners. They lock in the moisture instead of taking it away from your hair.



Also, if you want extra sleekness/shine use Biosilk Shine On. It instantly shines hair, and controls frizz throughout the day. It also have UV protection so the sun won't dry out your hair.



Straightening Hair??

I use a shampoo and conditioner from Fructis (I think), it comes in a lime green bottle and they have a shampoo and conditioner. They have several differnet lines, one for straightening hair and extreme hydration! I use it and have had no problems! I also use a deep penetrating conditioner at least once a week, like on a saturday morning! I get this from my sister in law, who is a cosmetologist! I'm not sure what the name of it is, but you could check with your sytlist and see what they suggest for the once a week thing!



Also, another good shampoo conditioner is one with a large amount of Vitamin E in it! I used to use Treseme' Vitamin E! Then I switched, because I don't like to use the same product for too long, or I find it looses its effectiveness!



Depending on your hair, you may not even need to hydrate extra on the weekends! I have severely dry and kinky curly hair that I blow dry and flat iron every day, so I need the hydration and conditioning!



PS the CHI flat iron is awesome! And the CHI blow dryer is awesome as well! I love mine! They are a bit expensive but they are WORTH EVERY CENT!



Straightening Hair??

USE SALON PRODUCTS NOTHING FROM WAL*MART OR TARGET! Find something good for heat damaged hair

No comments:

Post a Comment