Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh, dear hair, WHY not!?

When I straighten my hair it's smooth, sleek, and perfectly straight, but 5-10 minutes later it has waves and is no longer smooth and light like it was before. On certain days though it will remain nicer. How can I make my hair stay exactly the way it is right after I straighten it? Right now I use vo5 straighten up (which is a gel I put on right before straightening my hair and its supposed to keep hair STRAIGHT until the next wash) and I also use sunsilks straight hair cream. btw, I don't have curly or really wavy hair. It just gets waves at the bottom and when my hair is straightened it also is very sleek while when its wavy is sort of poofy and a bit frizzy.



Oh, dear hair, WHY not!?

use a good hairspray also to set it. Maybe go over it after you straighten it with the cold setting on your hair dryer. Also make sure your hair is COMPLETELY dry before you straighten. moisture contributes to your hair's attitude. If you are in a humid climate, it can't really be helped.



Oh, dear hair, WHY not!?

do you use an electric hair straightener? My friend with curls use them all the time, just be careful they get extremely hot!



For more advice on the go to the following websites:



janebook.com



muchapassion.com (for dating advice)



vanillachick.com (to smell good)



good luck,



love,



the goalguy



goalguy.com



Ps. my girlfriend just got the sexiest costume at:



******** halloween-costumes.net ********



she looks so hot ^^



Oh, dear hair, WHY not!?

use a CERAMIC flat iron instead of a metal one. it'll "seal" your hair shaft %26amp; keep the moisture out. moisture is what's bringing the wave to your hair



Oh, dear hair, WHY not!?

you know what i did , today i went to dollar tree and i found a relaxer that makes ur hair straight without using the straightner is says it makes hair smooth and healthy looking and it only cost me a $1 so im gonna try it pretty soon, what do you have to lose?



hope i helped



Oh, dear hair, WHY not!?

try fructis smoothing cream before straigthen ur hair



use fructis shampoo+conditione+mask sleek and smooth



they have anti humid agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment