Monday, July 27, 2009

ISINIS CERAMIX HAIR STRAIGHTNER STOPPED WORKING THE LIGHT AND HEAT just goes off when I start to str

Ive had it for about 3 years and its worked GREAT! I have wavy hair %26amp; always get such great comments about my hair but all of a sudden it turns off when I start to straighten my hair or I have to hold the button down! Also it wont turn on at all any any outlets except the bathroom one! Can I fix it somehow? =(



ISINIS CERAMIX HAIR STRAIGHTNER STOPPED WORKING THE LIGHT AND HEAT just goes off when I start to straighten?

well you can either use it in the bathroom or you will probably have to buy a new one



sadly any hair straightener make (at least everyone iv heard of and tried) wont last forever especially with alot of use



it might be the fuse has blown so get your parents or someone to look at the socket and change the fuse or send it back to the company if its within its guarentee, they will give you a new one

No comments:

Post a Comment