Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How can i straighten my hair with a blow dryer and a straightening iron without causing it to frizz?

i need to go out and my hair is drying now but everytime once i wash it, it goes frizzy. i want to straighten it so that it looks nice and does not frizz, something that will hold all day. cheers



How can i straighten my hair with a blow dryer and a straightening iron without causing it to frizz?

Straighten your Hair With a Flat Iron using styling products(+ video demo)



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/how-t...



Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizz...



How can i straighten my hair with a blow dryer and a straightening iron without causing it to frizz?

I usually put some kind of product in my hair before i blow-dry it. For me is works wonderfully.



Straightening Cream/Balm



Hairspray (works GREAT!)



Or it could be the type of brush you use, or the way you blow-dry your hair. Try blowdrying it with a flat brush.. and blowdry downwards. atleast, it works for me!



How can i straighten my hair with a blow dryer and a straightening iron without causing it to frizz?

You'll want to protect your hair from the heat to keep it from frizzing. I would suggest using a pure silicone product like Simply Stylin' Silk that doesn't have any alcohol or other fillers. It will coat the hair and prevent heat from penetrating the hair shaft. You'll wind up with straighter, non-frizzy hair. And it will shine really well, too.



You can find Simply Stylin products at www.simplystylinhair.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment