Monday, July 27, 2009

(Black women preferably, but anyone can)does using a ceramic hair straightner really straighten blac

I currently have my hair braided. whenever i take out my braids, i don't relax my hair. because of this my hair is really curly and thick, it's not kinky though. i want to straighten it because it will be much easier to comb and wash. i'm 13 y.o. and my mom thinks that if i use a curling iron too much, i'll damage my hair. i agree. we heard that the ceramic straightener doesn't do damage to the hair. is this true? have you used it before?



(Black women preferably, but anyone can)does using a ceramic hair straightner really straighten black hair?

Ceramic flat irons don't damage your hair if you use them within reason (i.e., not every day, not on wet hair, not on already damaged hair). They can straighten any hair type if you do it properly.



(Black women preferably, but anyone can)does using a ceramic hair straightner really straighten black hair?

I relax my hair but a ceramic hair straightener does really straighten mine. I love my hair straightened.



(Black women preferably, but anyone can)does using a ceramic hair straightner really straighten black hair?

you should perm your hair it helps alot.....the ceramic straightener doens't really work on my hair because I have thick hair, but when I perm it, it goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment