Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have thick very wavy hair and i am tired of straightening it.?

What should I do to have soft waves, like drew barrymore, so my mornings are not so long straightening and blowdrying?



I have thick very wavy hair and i am tired of straightening it.?

you should get it permed thay work wonders



I have thick very wavy hair and i am tired of straightening it.?

Well i don't know what to do about it but i have some hairstyles....



well....you could apply mouse and scrunch it or just leave it for a soft wet look.and for hairstyles pigtails look gorgeuos with wavy hair and ponytails also are cool with a stylish hairband you could rock the world,lol.there is a prodiuct can "JOICO" that adds some shine to you hair for a soft and out of the shower look and feel.(price ranges from 14.99 to 35.99)Hope this helps.=) good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment