Monday, July 27, 2009

Straightening hair with a blow dryer?

I decided to do this....But what sort of product should I put in my hair to protect it from the heat?



Straightening hair with a blow dryer?

I have been using this method myself, and it works great -



I use a large round brush, and use L'Oreal Studio Line Hot Straight product - put it on wet hair (I sometimes use it on damp hair too, and it works) It has directions how to straighten with a dryer right on the package!



and I finish the look with Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Healing Shine Serum.. it keeps the straightness with no frizzes and gives it a nice shine..



Hope this helps!!



Straightening hair with a blow dryer?

a heat protector by redken. or any other heat protecter spray. i suggest you go to a beauty supply store for that



Straightening hair with a blow dryer?

I just tried this new product from John Frieda, it is Frizz-Eaze thermal protection. It seems to work.



Straightening hair with a blow dryer?

herbal essentes has this really good stuff to protect your hair. and theres this biosilk stuff that you can find in a beauty store by a chi hair straightener.



Straightening hair with a blow dryer?

thermasilk has a heat protection spray you can buy



Straightening hair with a blow dryer?

I have naturally curly hair and love to straigthen mine. I like Aquage products. They have a straigthening gel and working spray to use with your flat iron, and then a nice shine spray for a finishing touch.



Straightening hair with a blow dryer?

the Best products to use are bumble and bumble. they are a bit expensive but they are well worth it!



THE BEST BLOW DRYER to use to straighten your hair is: the conair style dryer- its about $20-$30 and u can find them at Kmart, Shaws and other drug stores usually (i havnt been able to find this at walmart)



http://www.conair.com/styler-dryer-1875-...



I have introduced this blow dryer to friends of mine with wavy/curly hair and they are amazed by it!



it is super easy to use



Straightening hair with a blow dryer?

Tresemme has a really good product called heat tamer it works not only to protect your hair, but it leaves it really smooth and shiny and it's only like 3 dollars I've used it for about 4 months now and I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment