Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Japanese Straightening?????!!?

I have wavy/curly hair that is about "boob" length. Its sort of damaged with lots of split ends but im getting a trim soon...i've been getting a chemical straightener done to my hair (doing it myself) for almost 6 months. I'm tired of spending money on the straightener when it ends up fading away or not getting it straight enough in the first place. I'm realllly considering getting my hair Japanese Straightened or Thermally Reconditioned but its really expensive and i want to know if it works. Also whats the best place in Michigan to get it done? I live in Jackson and I don't have many people who would drive me 3 hours away (im 14). So my questions are what the cheapest pleace to get it done, the BEST place to get it done in/near michigan, will it damage my hair further or will it look healthier, how expensive is it normally, and how well does it work...any pictures? PLEASE EXPIRIENCED PEOPLE ONLY! Dont anwser this if you have no clue about japanese straightening please%26amp;thks!



Japanese Straightening?????!!?

I have done it after I didn't like my hair permed and it was awesome. It makes your hair VERY SHINY too because it's totally different from straight perm. It's meant to be healing your damaged hair too. Do it like every 3-4 months for short hair, a half year for long hair. Why short hair period is shorter is because Japanese Straightening has to be done everytime your hair gets longer. If your hair doesn't grow much, then you don't need to re-do it much.



http://www.ciel-hair.com/file/22/cimg117...



http://www.ritomo.net/file/30/photo003.j...



It works, I don't think you'd think you wasted your money though I agree it's expensive.



Japanese Straightening?????!!?

you said "boob" imma report you



Japanese Straightening?????!!?

my friend did that it looks really nice and is all smooth and silky =) she said it was expensive and took like 6 hrs tho =/



Japanese Straightening?????!!?

I highly doubt that any salon will do a thermal reconditioning/japanese/brazilian straightening on your hair, because of all the box straighteners you've used. Your hair is likely VERY damaged because I'm sure you probably pulled it all the way through instead of just applying to new growth.



Don't try it. You're risking your hair breaking out. If you insist on spending a fortune for what can be done with a flat iron, then make SURE to tell the stylist that you've used box straighteners on your hair doing it yourself.



Japanese Straightening?????!!?

I am not an expert but found some good info here ... Hope it helps. Good Luck!



Japanese Straightening?????!!?

Japanese Hair Straightening.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/japan...

No comments:

Post a Comment