Wednesday, July 29, 2009

If you have really curly and it's not ethnic hair can you use a relaxer in it safely to straigh

I have medium lenght hair it's really curly and i would like it straightened. I've had perms before and they didn't work. I have dark brown hair and i'm of mexican back ground. My hair is a little dry. I haven't done anything to my hair in a very long time, it been years. I would just like to fix my hair just like the other girls my age. Will it damage my hair or make it fall out?



If you have really curly and it's not ethnic hair can you use a relaxer in it safely to straighten your hair?

I remember when I was in hair dressing school that you can use a perm solution. The same thing you would buy for a perm you can buy to straighten your hair aswell. When your hair is in rollers, you apply the solution and it makes your hair curly. Well you do the same thing to make your hair straight. You comb your hair with a small tooth comb straight and then put the solution in your hair and just keep on combing your hair straight until the time is up. This works because I tried it on a friend of mine and it's not expensive. You can buy it from the drugstore or your nearest beauty supply store. I would get a nice hair cut also to get rid of the dead ends and help your hair if its damaged. Also, you can buy a product to put in your hair to keep it from getting damaged from heat and just use a straightener. Then you can have the best of both worlds. I am a little confused though on the part where you said you hair is really curly and then you also said you have tried perms before. Did you try the perms to straighten it?

No comments:

Post a Comment