Saturday, August 1, 2009

Japanese straightening - the aftermath?

I got my hair permanently straightened Sunday afternoon. I was very happy with the results, it looked perfect.



I was told to wait 3 days to wash it, and I waited 4 (washed it this afternoon). After drying, I noticed some of the natural wave in my hair coming back out, which is very disappointing and frustrating for me, since I paid so much money and went to an upscale salon to have this done. I really wanted to get rid of the wave and have "wash 'n go" hair, but if my hair is going to keep drying like this, that's not possible.



My question is, is this kind of permanent straightening meant to come out perfect, or will I always need to flat iron it to get the waves out? What can be done to fix the leftover wave, if anything? What went wrong?



Grrr. =(



Japanese straightening - the aftermath?

There is not perfect solution to keep your hair absolutely straight. Even women with fine straight hair often have kinks it because that is the nature of hair. It absorbs moisture and will often times become wavy. I would go to the salon and ask them to redo it but be aware that it is damaging to your hair.



Japanese straightening - the aftermath?

go back to the salon and complain thats not fair to you as a customer



Japanese straightening - the aftermath?

GO BACK TO THE SALON!!!!!



Japanese straightening - the aftermath?

Well I got a Japanese perm..its not like the average perm.



Mine stayed in for a month absolutly straight but know its becoming pretty curly.But the only bad thing is that they had to do it about 3 times to make it work. lol



I think that you should go back to the salon and make them look at your hair again!



Japanese straightening - the aftermath?

Tips %26amp; aftercare for Japanese Hair Straightening.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/



2007/05/japanese-hair-



straightening.html



(copy %26amp; paste the above 3 lines of link into the address bar at the top of your browser and press 'ENTER')

No comments:

Post a Comment