Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chemical Straightening???

I've heard it can wreck your hair but straightening it every days kinda mental and its getting damaged anyway what should i do?



Chemical Straightening???

my neighbor does it. her hair looks great! I would suggest talking to a hair dress if you are considering it. This will prevent unwanted damage to your hair.



I use a flat iron instead.



Chemical Straightening???

It is good but you will still need to straighten it in the morning it is really only for people with really curly hair that want straight hair kind of like a perm



Chemical Straightening???

Let your hair stay curley



Chemical Straightening???

id like to know myself... been wanting it done put have it coloured so i have no idea? good luck



Chemical Straightening???

It can mess up your hair just as every other modern day thing you can do to your hair. straitening irons, blow dryers... they all can take their toll. I say you outweigh your pros and cons and hopefully come up with a good solution.



Chemical Straightening???

It's called Japanese straightener, similiar to a perm but it does the opposite. It is usually around $500... I would only suggest doing it if you have very unruly curly hair otherwise stick with the flat iron.



Chemical Straightening???

Japanese Hair Straightening.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/japan...



Chemical Hair Straightening



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



Chemical Straightening???

Mine is chemically straightened, but I have afro american hair.



Takes the toll and stress of having to get my GHD's out everyday but you do have to look after it better as its more prone to breakage unfortunately!



Hope this helps :)



Chemical Straightening???

I've seen the one at boots too, I'm curious about it. Anyone tried it



Chemical Straightening???

chemical straigthening =damage.



us this before and after and you will have NO damage. Read every page it states it on their website. guarantee no damage



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site, its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE



Chemical Straightening???

I am thinking about getting this done aswell and thought I'd research it a bit first. it does sound really harsh to your hair but as long as the hairdresser does everything correctly and you use the appropriate after-care it sounds a good idea. I got really bored with straightening every morning and it didn't do my hair much good either. I think i might get it done after christmas when I've got a bit of money because it costs quite a lot, along with the after care products. Also, it can depend on what your hair is like, dark, thick hair is a perfect candidate for this type of treatment and can usually handle the chemicals. If your hair is damaged from straightening irons or colouring, it is advised to wait until your hair has recovered before getting it chemically straightened. The cons have still not put me off and I think I'll still get it done, but I think on the day I'll still be a bit nervous about something going wrong even though it'll probably be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment