Saturday, August 1, 2009

I want to get the japanese hair straightening?

What my question is after I get this done what can I wash my hair with? Any kind of shampoo %26amp; conditioner or does it have to be specific? If that is the case what are some of the names of them so I can buy them. Thank you.



I want to get the japanese hair straightening?

I got it done when I went to korea over the summer because its wayyy cheaper there. like only a hundred bucks. For a while, I just used this korean shampoo, but only because I liked the smell. But now i use dove and it seems fine. Make sure you get it done by a professional who knows what he/she is doing because i've heard bad stories about untrained professionals ruining peoples hair. I'll put some before/after pics in a minute.



*actually, the links don't work.



i forgot sorry :(



I want to get the japanese hair straightening?

Well, I'm not really sure what type of shampoo, I never got a japaneese straightening. nYou should go to a local beauty parlor and ask them. They're professionals. But, I do know a lot about hair. I don't know why you want to get it! It's really bad for your hair. Just appreciate your natural hair! Plzzzz! YOu'll thank me some day!



I want to get the japanese hair straightening?

Read all about Japanese Hair Straightening.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/japan...



After-Care for Colored or Chemically-Treated Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/after...

No comments:

Post a Comment