Saturday, August 1, 2009

Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

okay, i have curly hair and i often straighten it. but it always goes frizzy. i use herbal essences shampoos, conditioners, and straightening moose. first i get a shower using the shampoos and ect. then i put the moose in and blow dry my hair and straighten it right after. does anyone know a better way with better products thats arent real pricy but work good??? my friends say aveda but i dont know what kind of products by aveda. also you could give me a site that tells me what to do. thanks a ton



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

Firstly, dont blow dry your hair then straighten it because that is applying too much heat to your hair at once and will damage it and make it go a bit strawy and after time will really damage your hair, and that could be part of the problem of why it is frizzy because when you straighten it it makes your hair static, especially if you brush it a lot and will make your hair all stick out. Secondly... putting lots of chemicals in your hair isnt that good, especially lots of conditioner which makes your hair go greasy quickly and mousse which isnt good for your hair atall. Try going to a professional hair dressers and ask which brands or techniques they would suggest, they are the experts. I would suggest treseme which is a really good brand and isnt a bad price for the amount you get and the effect it has! Really hope this helps :)



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

get herbal essences strainer



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

i dnt no but i hav the same problem i hav tried loads off different shampoos and conditioners but none r effective!



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

after showering and straightening your hair, instead of a moose, try TRESemme Smooth No Frizz European Shine Spray. It does wonders, believe me.



this is what it looks like:



http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...



and it smells good too!



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

get the sunsilk strightening shampoo.



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

I have short curly hair and i find blow drying is the cause of the frizz. Instead, try letting your hair dry naturally with no moose. Then apply a heat protectant before straightening your hair. Then i use a light hairspray to keep the hair straight all day. Keep in mind that blow drying damages your hair, thats why it frizzes. Also, instead of using a website to tell you how to style your hair go into a salon and ask. The stylist will do your hair and explain how to do it at home.



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

I use Hairapy De-Frizzé–ł?br>



http://www.startsampling.com/sm/19381/im...



that is what the bottles look like - they are pretty cheap...



You put it in while your hair is Wet. Don't put too much on the top, because like most de-frizzers it will make your hair look a little bit greasy =]]



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

ok now what i use is mourisure shampoo. go to google and type in that trust me my hair is soooo silky. Go use it u can thank me later



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

neutrogena shampoo anti residue formula. it takes out all the residue in yr hair from other shampoos, condtioners and other products that leave it behind. u use it once a week, and it will help yr fav shampoo work better(friz control). it is about $6-10 depends where u get it, now it isnt that much because it last a while since u only use it once a week. and i have curly hair too and need 2 straighten it a lot, but i dont get frizzy hair any more since this product. http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a...



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

A hairdresser told me to use an old t shirt or pillowcase instead of a towel to pat my hair dry. It's less rough on the hair shaft than a towel. Then I mousse (finesse works for me), then I blow dry at a medium setting with a flat paddle brush. Once it is dry, I stroke ThermaSilk conditioning cream into my hair lightly, then use the straightening iron. I stroke a little more into my hair (by this I mean I rub a small amount into my palms until there isn't any globs on my palms, then lightly smooth my hair with the palms) to stop flyaways. It works for me! Good luck!



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

use biosilk



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

ohhh hear



I got this thing from seventeen magizine and i think this will help u alot..



humm let me just scan it to u and hear u go lol



Email me at Sprinkles76@gmail.com



if u got it lol i really hope it helpz lol



ha really lol i culd proley send u some cute hair ideas to lol



well yeah i hope this could help lol



-------ok yeah that took long anof (wow Can spell that )go scan lol



%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;If it doesnt work email me ok because i totally sure this will help%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



*oh and the product they use im sure u can find cheaper ones all u have to do is look at like what is does and stuff like that*



^All shampoo and conditionar companys should have stuff like that im pretty sure ^



!Because when ever i am looking for something from a style i saw in a magizine i can find something cheaper that is really good quilty but not just star qualty!



OK yeah to much talking humm yeah look at the Source list lol



But hear it is



HOPE IT HELPS



http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x119/...



( ok so hear is just the link lol)



Girls only, hair question, for people who have done this multiple times.?

My hair is naturally thick wavy and frizzy so I feel ur pain! FIRST.. get a hair cut or trim to get all your split ends off. I also use the herbal essenses dangerously straight shampoos and conditioners. Then after my shower I put in John Frieda frizz ease serum thermal protection formula (generously) and i blow-dry using my vidal sassoon ionic dryer w/ a diffuser, and i use a straightening brush. You can get one at walmart for like 5 bucks. It looks kinda like a straightener w/ bristles inside. Before I flat iron i spray sunsilk therma-shine on my hair. After i flat iron i spray garnier fructis shine spray, and then i go over my hair w/ the straightener again. Then i spray my brush w/ hairspray and brush through. The result is sleek and straight hair =). During the day to calm frizz it helps to spray a little hairspray on your palm and smooth over your hair. Hope i helped. Also once a week you should use a hot oil treatment or deep conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment