Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Help? (that sounds weird, haha)?

Ok..I have dirty blonde hair about 1 inch past shoulder length, and it is very thick! I straighten it every day but it is so easily crimped into waves within a couple of hours, plus the straightening (sp?) makes my hair flat and plain. How can I add volume to my hair and straighten it at the same time?



Thanks.



Hair Help? (that sounds weird, haha)?

ok. i have very very thick hair myself accept my hair is brown and 3 inches past my shoulders but anyways, what you should do is..look in magazines or online for a cut that YOU like and think would look good with your shape of face then wen u get ur hair cut ask the stylist to do it like that. or u can get like a emo or scene kid type of cut..it has alot of volume on the top and then is thin on the bottom.. well i hope my answer helps :)



Hair Help? (that sounds weird, haha)?

Sunsilk works wonders



Hair Help? (that sounds weird, haha)?

i would suggest a hair cream. dove has a great anti frizz cream. also sont straighten it too much or it will become a giant frizz ball. you can always try blow drying your hair with a round brush too. they do it in salons, iand it gives a little curvy and bounce to your hair. there is also a article in seventeen magazine of how to take your waves and defrizz them and make them beatiful. good luckk :]



Hair Help? (that sounds weird, haha)?

intiresting MEOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment