Saturday, August 1, 2009

How much does it cost(in RUPEES) for Hair Straightening for men?

Also I would like to know how long its effective. Can it be done at home, without goin to the hair salon? Also pls suggest a few good sites which help try out virtual hair styles...



How much does it cost(in RUPEES) for Hair Straightening for men?

At first I thought you meant rupees like from the Legend of Zelda...



Anyways, for my brother it's usually about $80 or a bit under (I'm not sure about a "Virgin" relaxer, if you are talking about relaxers and not the tools).



Now assuming I've done this right, 3,144.80 rupees? I hope that it came out right and not too high or low.



http://www.hairstyle.com/ will pretty much give you some great insight.



Talking about a hair straightener like the tool, I use the Infiniti by Conair. It's great, I have annoyingly tight curls (half African-American) and you wouldn't even be able to tell after I use it!



Using a relaxer will usually last for about 8 weeks.



How much does it cost(in RUPEES) for Hair Straightening for men?

47 million

No comments:

Post a Comment