Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Problem?

I have very bushy and curly hair...the only thing I can do with it is scrunch it and put it up in a pony tail. I would like to do more than that. I don't want something that will take forever though because I don't like to wake up earlier just to do my hair. Like straightening my hair takes forever. I pretty much get, up have breakfast, take a shower, get ready, and do my hair. My hair takes me ten minutes at the most. So if you could suggest some good ideas that won't take long to do that would be great...thanks.



Hair Problem?

mkayy...i know how you feel, i have the same problem --%26gt; my hair is curly and thick.... you should get it layered and cut shoulder length, that takes care of the frizz...wash it at night and leave it to dry overnight; in the morning, take some gel and mix it with water, then scrunch your hair....give it about 5 minutes to dry and....you're ready togo! =)



Hair Problem?

http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu...



this is a GREAT site :)



Hair Problem?

well i dont think theres much else you could do with it sorry hun. You could invest in some Ghd straightening irons which work very well and very quickly on your type of hair as they heat up very quickly and are hot so they should work a treat. Or you could always get a perm done at the hair dressers which brings out your natural curls in your hair without any frizz. Also when your washing your hair use shampoos and conditioners which are dedicated to people with curly or frizzy hair. i find frizz ease works really well. But whatever you do don't cut it short as this will only make it frizzier as thers not as much hair. hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment