Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whats are some of the most ineffective hair straightening products?

NOT HAIR STRAIGHTENERS!!!



Whats are some of the most ineffective hair straightening products?

Do you mean effective or ineffective? I don't know why you'd want to know about ineffective ones, so I'll tell you my personal favorite *effective* product! I have naturally curly hair and I straighten it daily in sections with a blow dryer and round brush. When my hair is more or less dry I spray Rusk Thermal Str8 on each section and use the round brush and dryer a little more. It works so well that I barely use my dearly beloved CHI straightening iron anymore! It was recommended to me by my stylist and I am so glad to have found it! I don't use any special straightening shampoo, conditioner, or product other than the Rusk spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment