Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chemical straightening - what type of straightening is best?

I want to get my hair chemically straightened. What types of chemical straightening are available and which is the best one. What type of chemical straightening will give me the best result? I definitely don't want to get cheap, tacky straightening done.



Which hairdressers can I get it done?



Chemical straightening - what type of straightening is best?

save yourself!!!!!!! dont do it! yes it all comes out the same, true!! dead and dry!!! i had beautiful long wavyyyy hair up to my waist and now its frizzy and dry....never will it go back to the same. so i had to do the rhianna look because i had to cut it all off...soo badd! save yourself before you regret it!!



Chemical straightening - what type of straightening is best?

There is only one type of chemical straightning. Many differnt hair salons use differnt techniques, but it all come out the same. The only problem that i found with chemical straightening is that when you hair grows out at the top it becomes wavy. So once you get it done you have to keep getting it done.



Chemical straightening - what type of straightening is best?

Jessie Mendez. I had mine done in Robinson's Place Ermita Branch of Jessie Mendez. It did not damage my hair. Ive been having my hair straightened since I was in college (around 20 yrs now). I used to have it done in Freshaire but it usually end up looking like a broom, Ive tried others also but the best result so far was when I had it semi-rebonded at Jessie Mendez. It lasted longer and my hair was shiny and silky. It was a little pricey though but I guess it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment