Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chemical over chemical?? (hair straightening)?

Two months ago- I had the magic straightening system done. My hair is still not straight. I have made an appointment to get the Chi Transformation System done. The girl did a test strand and said it came out fine.. Still.. I'm worried. Should I do it?



Chemical over chemical?? (hair straightening)?

Ask them first if it's safe if they say yes, then it should be fine. But, sometimes hair straightening remedies don't work on some types of hair - or you went to a crap salon to get it done.



Good luck, love.



Chemical over chemical?? (hair straightening)?

when u had ur straughtening,if the roots were also treated with chemical then dont go for it.if strips were used during treatment then u can think of going for it

No comments:

Post a Comment