Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Has anyone ever had Brazilian Hair straightening?

I have curly hair, its thick, but a little shorter than shoulder length. much like this http://www.virtualhaircare.com/images/Ha...



I was told that I shouldnt do Japanese straightening because my hair is dyed blonde.



It this like a perm? which will permanently kill my curls? I dont want that.



How much does this typically cost?



Is it as much as Japanese straightening?



Has anyone ever had Brazilian Hair straightening?

OMG please read this answer!



i JUST got my hair brazilian straightened, and i have very thick slightly curly hair.



i got side bangs and i got it angled (i never thought i could get side bangs since my hair is so curly and thick i never thought it would look good, BUT NOW I CAN GET SIDE BANGS AND I DID! it looks great!!!!)



k, it costed me 400 dollars, but my hair is a little below my shoulders and its probably thicker than yours so since your hair is shorter it will probably cost you less.



it took about 4 hours, but again its because of the length and thickness of my hair.



DO NOT get japanese straighteneing! when it eventually starts to go away after a year, it grows out slowly, and it grows so that the top part of your head is back to normal whilst the perfectly straight part of ur hair is at the bottom. picture curly on top, straight on bottom. it looks horrible and i've seen girls in my school w/ that problem.



brazilian straightening costs less, takes less time, and it lasts about 3-4 months. it also DOESNT grow out like japanesse straightening. it just washes out in literally 3 days! not even kidding! i couldnt believe it until i saw other ppl who got it done and its true!



japanese straightening is much more expensive.



and NO it will not kill ur curls at all (i was a little bit worried about it too). yourr hair will be back to normal in 3-4months



it is nothing like a perm.



and u can get it even if your hair has gone other chemical dyes etc.



PLEASE get it done it is really worth the money and im so glad i got it done!



Has anyone ever had Brazilian Hair straightening?

my sister did a french thing it didn't use any chemicals i think, and i know some people who did Brazilian ,, but I'm not sure about them,, when my sister did it it was really straight for about a week(like really really straight) now like 2 months later its just lightly curly. and it didn't ruin her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment